Renault Scrappage Scheme extension?

kushrova

Does anybody know if Renault are extending their scrappage scheme offer. Its due to finish this coming Sunday. I was thinking of buying a Megane and it seems like a really good offer as I have a 10 year old car to scrap aswell. Overall it works out at €6000 off the price but I dont know if I can organise things\make a definate decision before Sunday. The garage wont comment and said that they doubt it, but they would say that.

I know that earlier this week there was no extension planned, but that dealers were hoping that there would be one. Ask your dealer if that has changed. If it helps your decision-making, there will be an enforced extension if you deal this week, because there is a delivery delay of several weeks.

just back from there and was told that they arent sure. Bill Cullen was even there and the sales guy told me that even he didnt know. We went off to have a think about it but couldnt make definate decision so I went back and told him I wasnt sure but would be in touch if there was an extension pof the offer. He didnt say much but from what he did say I would say that there is a very good chance that it will be extended. He gave me his business card and said to make sure to call him during the week

Thanks. Probably just a ploy to close sales - i'm sure they won't refuse a buyer. Don't be too keen, might be a few hundred in it for you.

Special leaflet in to-days INDO promoting the offer and also stating next week-end is special Renault week-end so offer extended.

it was a bit sly of the sales guy pretending to know nothing about the extension if there was a leaflet advertising it in the indo.

Has anyone on here managed to get a new clio for even less than the scrappage price of 8990 & delivery?

Back