Removing Judgements from House

mick111112

Hello just looking for some advice, I am getting married this July. My wife to be owes about €70,000 on her mortgage but her ex-husband (they are divorced) has 3 judgements on the house dating back to the last one in 2008. The ex-husbands name has been removed from the register of ownership on the land registry document and my partner is now the sole owner. The debts on the house total €65,000, to the Credit Union, Anglo Irish Bank and an Electrical Wholesaler. I would like to have these debts removed from the house as they are her ex-husbands debts. After doing some research I have filled out the Land-Registry-Form-57B for all. Should I now get a Lawyer to review and submit? Thank you any advice much appreciated.

There are a number of existing threads relating to judgements that may be of use to you - you can find them using the search facility.

There are a number of existing threads relating to judgements that may be of use to you - you can find them using the search facility.
Thank you, I did have a read through them before posting. Just looking for a bit more information on my next steps and the procedure for removing. I will revisit them posts again now. Thanks.

Back