REMINDER: UlsterBank IT Glitch Deposit Bonus

askU

An automatic one-off payment, which equates to an additional rate for 3 months of 0.06% Gross, 0.25% AER† (fixed) on the average daily balance between 1 September and 30 November 2012, for those Personal and SME customers with a savings account. Only accounts open on the 19 June 2012 which are still open on the 30 November 2012 will receive the payment. This excludes tracker bonds and structured deposit products.

Dont forget about this!

[broken link removed]

Thanks for posting the reminder.

All the more reason to not close an Ulster Bank savings account prior to 30 November 2012.

This interest was never added to my account.

Did ant one else get it?

Didn't get it either. But deadline closed 30 Nov so probabaly take a small while for all the payments to go through.

Has anyone received this yet? I haven't but only have a savings account with UB, so don't know if I qualify as a 'personal' customer.

Has anyone received this yet? I haven't but only have a savings account with UB, so don't know if I qualify as a 'personal' customer.

I've both a savings a/c and current a/c with UB and haven't received it yet

I see a payment on 12th December for 1c to an old savings account that I no longer use.
No payment to a private reserve account that actually had some funds in it! Are they being selective about which accounts the bonus interest is being applied?

Received interest dated 12 December in eSavings and Special Interest Accounts for very modest amounts.

Ditto - had two small savings accounts - got almost ONE EURO on interest between both!! I'm now off to the EURO shop to spend it.

Back