Reminder: Askaboutmoney birthday party tonight at 8 pm.

Jeepers Gordon - someone was hopeful.

Congrats to Brendan and his able deputies on a great public service. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it - when will a night be confirmed?

Congrats to AAM....20 years of top class service to Irish consumers.

Unfortunately, I'm away next week as kids on mid-term. Enjoy the night

Congrats on the 20 years. I've just done the maths, I started on this forum back in 2003 (*gulp*). I got some great advice over the years - job advice, financial products advice and house buying advice.

I've had to change my login details several times - due to forgotten logins (including my latest incarnation!).

Anyways, well done on providing a great forum. Enjoy the drinks.

- the poster formerly known as gianni

Congrats to Brendan on the anniversary - well done.

Enjoy the pints tonight everyone. I expect it may be a bit quiet around here tomorrow !

Brendan
I want to add my congrats to the birthday and say well done on the site and its purposes which spread across many different areas (some of which are and have been unusual, 'Reborn Dolls' comes to mind!).
The site was particularly helpful to me in my fight on the tracker issues across all lenders.
On a personal note I want to add my congrats to Brendan who has been of great help to me in helping inform and coordinate the information and I wanted to acknowledge that on the forum.
Regrettably i cannot make tonight but will catch up with the group at the Christmas party later on.
I hope you have a great night and reflect on the first day it was started, a lot of water has passed under the bridge of ASK ABOUT MONEY since
Finally keep up the good work
Padraic

I've also been here for longer than I'd care to remember! Being outside the Pale, I won't make it but congrats to Brendan & all for a great site with lots of useful information, which I have used in one form or another for at least 15 years.

Enjoy the pint! I will have one in honour of askaboutmoney, Brendan and all the moderators. And contributors.

Searching my email the earliest I can find that I was telling others about the site was back in 2006. But I think I've been reading it for longer than that.

The finance optimizing side of me can't help but wonder how much money ye are leaving on the table with no ads over the last two decades!

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry to be another "no show" on this great occasion, but thank you for the invite.

It's hard to believe that AAM is on the go 20 years, but I guess time flies when your having fun etc.

Very best wishes to Brendan and the team here at AAM ..... hopefully I'll see you all for a drink at Christmas

Back