Reminder: Askaboutmoney birthday party tonight at 8 pm.

Brendan Burgess

Founder
It seems that more people have a problem with the Friday than the Tuesday, so Tuesday it is as originally planned.

Tuesday 29th
Doheny and Nesbitts
8 pm.

See you all there

Last edited:
Whatever evening is chosen, I cannot attend as we're going abroad for a few weeks (returning mid/late December). I hope you all have an enjoyable evening.

Lep

20 years, Wow!! Congratulations, that's a great achievement.

I'd love to join you for a pint but I'll have to see what day it lands on. Friday 1st won't work for me as we have dinner and baby sitter already booked for our first night out in a while! :)

20 years - that's pretty impressive @Brendan Burgess Well done, and yes something you should definitely celebrate

Sadly, it is mid-term so schedule is a bit crazy so neither day works for me sadly. Hope you all have a fantastic night and enjoy the milestone celebration !

Hi Brendan
I would love to make it. Depends to some extent on domestic developments.
I echo others' congratulations on keeping the site so vibrant over the last 20 years. Well done!
Colm

20 years is some achievement alright. I will try and make it but the days when I was in control of my own destiny are long gone!

When did we let people from Cork join though???

Unfortunately, I’m not back from Japan until Monday week so I won’t be there. And I mean unfortunately given last weekend’s debacle!

Back