Rejected Amazon Review

Thirsty

Amazon have rejected my review as being outside their guidelines. The item is a very innocent everyday thing.

I'm mystifed as to what is wrong?

Any ideas?

"This is second <product> I've bought and it was a Christmas present. well packaged, quick delivery.

the <product> itself is excellent."

The machine reading it may be interpreting the review as being too focused on packaging & delivery as opposed to a review of the product itself. Product reviews are supposed to be just that, reviews of the product, and not your experience with the seller whether Amazon themselves or a marketplace seller.

Feedback on packaging or the delivery speed/shopping experience should be submitted via the 'Leave Packaging Feedback' or 'Leave Seller Feedback' options.

Or else, you mentioned the Christian festival "Christmas" which may offend any of the non-Christian readers, or anybody who may feel offended on the non-Christian faith readers behalf Especially if they feel aggrieved on not receiving gifts on said festival.

Donald Trump fixed that for everyone. Thanks to Trump, it's alright to say Christmas now