Rejected Amazon Review

Thirsty

Amazon have rejected my review as being outside their guidelines. The item is a very innocent everyday thing.

I'm mystifed as to what is wrong?

Any ideas?

"This is second <product> I've bought and it was a Christmas present. well packaged, quick delivery.

the <product> itself is excellent."

The machine reading it may be interpreting the review as being too focused on packaging & delivery as opposed to a review of the product itself. Product reviews are supposed to be just that, reviews of the product, and not your experience with the seller whether Amazon themselves or a marketplace seller.

Feedback on packaging or the delivery speed/shopping experience should be submitted via the 'Leave Packaging Feedback' or 'Leave Seller Feedback' options.

Or else, you mentioned the Christian festival "Christmas" which may offend any of the non-Christian readers, or anybody who may feel offended on the non-Christian faith readers behalf :) Especially if they feel aggrieved on not receiving gifts on said festival.

Or else, you mentioned the Christian festival "Christmas" which may offend any of the non-Christian readers, or anybody who may feel offended on the non-Christian faith readers behalf :) Especially if they feel aggrieved on not receiving gifts on said festival.

Donald Trump fixed that for everyone. Thanks to Trump, it's alright to say Christmas now :rolleyes:

Back