Refused Public Liability Insurance - Now What

Hi Ladywishbone,
I can't reply to your PM for some reason. If you can PM jimbobp hes your best bet. Based on my experience I'd recommend speaking to him. Hopefully he can help you. Sorry to hear you're in this situation.

ETA: and just to add, with the help of an excellent broker we did get cover in the end through the UK and were able to stay in business so there is definitely hope :)

@M_Joyce would you be able to let me know who ended up insuring you please? In a similar situation unfortunately! Thanks

Hi -resurrecting an old thread, but I'm in a very similar situation to the OP. Does anyone know how I'd contact jimbobp in the real world these days, or recommend a REALLY good broker. Thx

Hi Gringo, I had to secure a very tricky insurance product a couple of years ago and after trying over 10 other brokers this Aiken and Co in Ringsend finally sorted me out. They were able to get a specific policy written for my needs.

Hi Gringo, I had to secure a very tricky insurance product a couple of years ago and after trying over 10 other brokers this Aiken and Co in Ringsend finally sorted me out. They were able to get a specific policy written for my needs.
Thanks - I'll check that out

Back