Reevo hubless electric bike offer on Instagram

Slim

I came across this ad on Instagram this morning: Reevo hubless electric bike for $109.99, free worldwide delivery. The minimum price of this bike is $1,999. So, I know it's too good to be true but has anyone else seen this ad and what am I missing? Could it be a scam?

That's my thinking but can they advertise fraudulently on a major social media platform such as Instagram?

>> Reevo hubless electric bike for $109.99, free worldwide delivery <<

Could be a "sign up", something like €109.99 for x number of months... all in the small print or could be just a scam to get your information... lots of it on social media, regardless of platform...

How do you know that it is them advertising it?
The reevo bike is only available and sold via indiegogo and approved site. There is no such offer as you mentioned on indiegogo.

EDIT: from the reevo instagram account

"
Hi everyone, we have an important announcement to make. Please take note that these websites below are the only true Reevo website. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

www.beno.io
www.reevobikes.com
"

I would say that if you are asking these kind of questions. I would say don't ever buy anything from an advertisement online.

Back