Recommended Architect

whiplash

Hi

I'm looking for a good young architect with fresh ideas for an extension we'd like to get done on our home. Currently it’s a 2 bedroom house end of terrace. We want to get an architect that could maximise the space while adding on more living space at the back and at the side with a view to gain an extra bedroom. Can anybody recommend such a person or firm?

All the best
Whiplash

Where are ya based?? , if its South Dublin, Architect who done by Downstairs Bedroom / Bathroom was good, and was cheap, for plans / visits he cost just over a grand.

Came across a house [broken link removed] by the architect mentioned in this [broken link removed] recently. Don't know her but the work seems like what you're after. I wouldn't say she is cheap. Would be interested to know how you get on with her if you find contact details and contact her.

We used Corcoran and Sheridan. They are based in Dublin 8 and are a 2 architect practice. They are young and are very enthusiastic about design and looking for new ways oif utilizing space. I also found them very easy to work with.

there is a magazine called 'house' out at the moment (with a green cover) and they list projects with photos and plans and also give architect bio's - a lot of them are young firms and they have great stuff. They also have a list of architects in the back.

The most important thing would be to let people know where your house is

Using a lady called Miriam Dunn [email protected] she has moved recently not sure of her new dublin city centre address off hand. Good - very modern ideas and will spend time with you.

Sorry I'm only getting to reply to you all now but I was away. I'm living on the northside of the city.

I'll check out that magazine called 'house' and see what its like I've looked at smiliar magazines before and they all seem to only show big houses with lots of space to extend and the sky is the limit money wise so its are to get ideas from them for a smaller project/house.

I'll check out all other suggestions and let you know what I end up doing.

Thanks again

Back