Recommendations for dog boarding kennels in Louth area

LouthLass

Hi all,

Hope this is the right forum! Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennel for my dog in the Louth area? Need to board him for a weekend, he has never been boarded before and unfortunately I cant leave him with family as they dont have the facilities to mind him for more than a day.

Ideally looking for kennels that also will provide exercise for him as he is very hyperactive!!

All suggestions welcome, thanks in advance.

Kind regards

LL

There are several ads posted in my local veterinary surgery in Drogheda - the only one I can remember is Bellewstown Kennels (they use a very cute dog in their ad!).

Check out www.bellewstownkennels.com

(no connection to the kennels as I don't have a dog!).

Depending where you are in Louth I can highly recommend kennels in Co. Armagh, (I live in Dublin but wouldn't leave my darlings anywhere else!) We bring both cats and dogs and the only problem is the dog is depressed when she comes home as she misses all the attention she gets! The kennels are in Mowhan which is near Markethill, I can get the details for you if you are interested. Very reasonably priced too, it's family owned and they really love what they do.

There are several ads posted in my local veterinary surgery in Drogheda - the only one I can remember is Bellewstown Kennels (they use a very cute dog in their ad!).

Check out www.bellewstownkennels.com

(no connection to the kennels as I don't have a dog!).

Many thanks gipimann, checked the website, looks very professional and the rates seem reasonable also!

Shopgirl, if you could I would appreciate their details as I do believe you cant beat personal recommendations, you can PM if you prefer.

Many thanks to you both,

Kind regards

LL

HI there.

The kennels are: Armagh Country Pet Hotel. Ph: 048 37507272.

It's a little off the beaten track but well worth the drive.

Back