Recommendation for Worcester gas boiler service & repair

tt225

I wanted to share my experiences, in case it helps someone. I understand recommendations are allowed, and I've no connections with the company in question ... my posting history will show I've never had any interest in the fascinating field of gas boilers before now!

I was looking around for someone to service & repair a Worcester boiler. One of the mods suggested I contact Worcester Bosch and get a list of approved installers, which I did, and I looked at a few before contacting Cabinteely Gas Heating and Plumbing ([broken link removed]). They arranged a date, turned up on time, and carried out a thorough service for a reasonable price. They told us a repair wasn't necessary (even though we'd happily have believed anything and paid for it). Finally they followed up with a receipt & invoice by email. Very impressed, putting it out there for what it's worth, as I found that online recommendations were few and far between.

Good to hear about this. I have a Worcester Bosch boiler, it is still under service contract, but this contat may be useful in the future, so thanks.

Back