Recommendation - Cork area - kitchens

c71

Hi ,

Can anyone recommend a good fitted kitchen supplier in the Crosshaven, Carrigaline, south Cork city area. Have tried cash & carry, keenkost already but didn't like their product range.

Kitchen is small (cottage) - only 3.25m along one wall so I really need a supplier who builds tailor made units.

Thanks in advance,

C71

Thanks Sue Ellen for replying!

Although that link only alludes to cash & carry, panelling, celtic interiors who I have tried already - the bigger outfits in other words.

As alluded to in my post, I am really looking a recommendation for a smaller company in the Crosshaven / Carriagline / south cork area who do tailor made kithchens. Has anybody any recommendations? I know good ones in East Cork but would prefer to give the business to a relatively local tradesman.

Thanks,

C71

could try these www.houseofcoolmore.com located near Carrigaline. They were recommended to me and i am currently awaiting a quote but they are supposed to be competitive and have a great range. Would be far superior to Cash & Carry and Keen Kost (probably reflected in the costs)

There is a guy in Douglas called Hartigan I think.It would be in the Golden pages I presume.Have never used him but say his work and looked fab.I believe he is expensive but no harm getting a quotation anyway.

D

Thanks for the info!

Will check out the recommendations next week.

C71

Hi c71,

Great company in Ballinhassig (few miles from Carrigaline) called premierdesign ([broken link removed]) who do a superb job on custom kitchens. They have also got a great showrooms for you to see the product in all its beauty and will assist with drawings/designs! Definetly worth a trip.

I am a recently satisfied customer and not affiliated with this company.

Back