Recommend solicitor for Data protection violation complaint

Discussion in 'Recommend advisors - solicitors, accountants etc.' started by igotadose, 4 Jul 2018.

  1. igotadose

    igotadose Registered User

    I'm looking to hire a solicitor to help write a complaint dealing with a data protection violation I believe I've been subjected to. Looking preferably for a solicitor in Kerry, though traveling to Cork is a possibility as well, and would prefer not to travel to Dublin but if I can't find anyone closer, I will. Thank you.
  2. dublin67

    dublin67 Frequent Poster

    I'd suggest contacting the data protection commissioner in the first instance. This may save you some money and let you know whether you have a case or not.