dillsquatt
Registered User
- Messages
- 115
We are staying in Wexford Town for two nights in mid August, can anyone recommend any good restaurants for dinner in evenings, two adults!
thanks
thanks
Yeah, always pay that a visit at when visiting Wexford and never disappointed.Green Acres is also excellent. They are also possibly the finest wine shop in the country.
If you're visiting Hook and like a nice walk then try the Slade to Hook coastal walk.Thanks for both recommendations, like the look of both and have made reservations , we are doing a Sunny South East trip in mid August and taking in Dunmore East, Duncannon, Hook, Wexford town and Gorey, Just need the weather to continue like it is now!! thanks
So does Coast. Nothing very fancy but good quality.Love Wexford. Bulletins out near Rosslare Harbour does excellent pub grub.
vinerestaurant.ie
I know the area but I don't know that place.Love Wexford. Bulletins out near Rosslare Harbour does excellent pub grub.
Damn the spell check I meant to type Culletonsknow the area but I don't know that place.