Recommend party cities in Europe?

queenlex

Hi guys,

We are a group of males in our early to mid thirties and looking for places to party in Europe (Britain consdered too) this summer and the shoulder seasons outside the obvious (Amsterdam/BArcelona say).

We also dont want to go somewhere that resembles a creche or primary school disco (e.g. Benidorm, salou, etc.) and hopefully a place(s) where there are people who can communicate in English though not necessarily as fluent as a native English speaker, any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated it seems to be very hard to find such places and there must be pletny of singles in our boat??

Thanks in advance,

Q

I found the conversational english quite good when I was over (2006). I know alot of people go on hen/stag weekends there for the party side.

Isn't Tallinn (Estonia) supposed to be great for this kind of thing?

I'd go with Edinburgh though.

Berlin, Berlin, Berlin!

Majority of Germans have decent English and the place is hoppin.

Consider getting the Love Parade in too.

Nottingham, best city in England (I think). Fly into East Midlands Airport, cheap flights and 10 pound for 2/2kids return on bus to centre. We always stay in Ibis, dead bang in centre, very cheap for Friday 3 night stays. Only downside no breakfast, they do a con breakfast for 5.50 pounds think 24 hrs a day. Cool designed hotel, although bar area only hold 10 people. Deadly places to eat like the Soulville Steakhouse etc. Very cheap city and loads of tourist things to do.........

Berlin is a very good suggestion. Best night life in Europe!

Nottingham is also a great city with a youthful vibe. Like Newcastle but classier!

berlin has the german birds so its the best in my opinon. late nites, lots beer.

Isn't Tallinn (Estonia) supposed to be great for this kind of thing?

Went there last year on a stag, didn't care too much for the locals and would not return on a mates weekend.

Went on a load of stags last year and the best was Liverpool, great craic and the people are very friendly and up for a laugh.

Berlin is a great spot too, esp for good beer and late/early drinking.

Berlin is a very good suggestion. Best night life in Europe!

Nottingham is also a great city with a youthful vibe. Like Newcastle but classier!

I would have said Nottingham was very rough compared to Newcastle having been in both on wkds away. I agree with the Liverpool comments...great place! Where in Berlin lads btw? Been there and noticed the good looking young ones but didnt avail of their services : ) Was around oranienburgerstrasse last time and it can be lively enough there for sure any ohter good parts for nights out?

Vilnius in Lithuania,
Cheap;
Flights,
Beer,
Food,
Accommodation.

Some great clubs / Bars
Stunning Women...But be VERY careful, Let them make the first move,(They often will, they are mostly very friendly ) If you try to chat up a local's girlfriend, you are in trouble...Seriously

Would second Edinburgh and Jury's Inn. Went there at Xmas, brilliant city and we enjoyed it more than all the other European cities we have visited. Jury's Inn is really central and we booked with Alpha rooms, got a terrific deal.

Two Wheels - sounds like you landed yourself in a spot of bother care to elaborate???

Chat up a locals girlfriend in Ireland and you can get some serious trouble!!!

Back