Recommend good Carvery/Restaurant Cork City

Deise Doll

Meeting some Welsh Friends in Cork on Sunday could someone recomment somewhere nice for lunch.

Hi Deise Doll;

You could try cornstore, its not carvery, but the food is lovely.

Regards

Hizzy

Hi Deise Doll

The cornstore is on the coal quay, opposite TK Maxx.

Went there for a meal after a wedding recently and it was good

Reardan's on Washington Street or Clancy's on Princes Street both do nice carvery lunch. Also Souths bar in the Imperial Hotel on South Mall. All these places are city centre.

Reardan's on Washington Street or Clancy's on Princes Street both do nice carvery lunch. Also Souths bar in the Imperial Hotel on South Mall. All these places are city centre.

Actually there's a grill attached to the Imperial that is supposed to be good, as opposed to Souths.

Luigi Malones by the Opera House is good.

I've heard good things (tho i haven't been) about the Sunday lunch at [broken link removed] which is by Shandon. Might need to book.

Is Jacques restraunt open lunchtime sundays? Any recommendations for sunday lunch?

The Commons Inn in Blackpool has a brilliant carvery every Sunday.. went there with my family two weeks ago. Its not in the city centre but its not far out, only about five minute car journey... its worth the spin. Its very reasonable and the food is gorgeous, restaurant standard... would recommend it to everybody.

The Commons Inn in Blackpool has a brilliant carvery every Sunday.. went there with my family two weeks ago. Its not in the city centre but its not far out, only about five minute car journey... its worth the spin. Its very reasonable and the food is gorgeous, restaurant standard... would recommend it to everybody.

Just don't bring the car ;)

Back