Recommend apartments in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

g1g

Hi,

have looked on tripadvisor etc for apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife for November this year but finding it difficult to find something that is central enough to restaurants without being a total dive. Any recommendations from anyone?

thanks!

Does it have to be Los Cristianos? The Parque Santiago complex in Las Americas is very good, either PS 3 or 4 would be my favourite, lots of restaurants around there too.

thanks guys. Would prefer Los Cristianos.Have been to las americas before. No to the big hill. Have made that mistake before and ended up taking the lazy way out each night with a cab!

I've stayed in Victoria Court 1 for 5 years in a row, find it very quiet and great location, never any hassle, you should find private apartments for rent on most websites like holidaylettings.co.uk

Have a look at the apartments at Paloma Beach.
I have been there twice and the location is perfect with no hill climbing.
Located across the road from the Arona Gran Hotel.
Read reviews on tripadvisor. I booked a fab 2 bedroom on holidaylettings or you can book directly with them.
Enjoy.

Have a look at the apartments at Paloma Beach.
I have been there twice and the location is perfect with no hill climbing.
Located across the road from the Arona Gran Hotel.
Read reviews on tripadvisor. I booked a fab 2 bedroom on holidaylettings or you can book directly with them.
Enjoy.

Back