Recommend an AVC broker - not Cornmarker

chases0102

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a broker to deal with purchasing AVCs, or any other similar product that will allow me to retire at 60 (if this is at all possible with my circumstances)

I am a Post-Primary teacher, 35 y/o

Pre 2013 teacher, did casual subbing in 2010

What options are there for me to look into, and can anyone recommend any broker/individual.

Cornmarket, whilst their Salary Protection product is strong, do not seem very competitive with their fees.

Many thanks

Cornmarket have advisors who understand the public service pension ups and downs a lot better than most and they're pretty good at it.

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah they’re the leaders in the sector for sure - I just know of other approaches that some teachers have availed of that are cheaper, just wondering if anyone can recommend someone else.

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah they’re the leaders in the sector for sure - I just know of other approaches that some teachers have availed of that are cheaper, just wondering if anyone can recommend someone else.
My wife is a primary teacher and she got great help from the PSRA.... Public Service Retirement Advisors. I was very impressed with the knowledge they had on the public sector

Back