Recommend a plasterer?

Gordanus

I had a look at the plastering key thread, but I'm more baffled now, not knowing what skimming, drylining, and the rest of the jargon means. I need two walls plastered due to the plaster coming off in parts - it looks as if the original 'glue' no longer holds (1950s house) the plaster to the wall in places, although it's fine everywhere else. The plaster is coming off an internal wall and there are no signs of damp. Anyway, in order to decorate, it needs to be replastered - or does it? and can anyone recommend someone? And is that rate of E340 per day still right? Central Dublin. Any help gratefully accepted!

I had a plasterer do a small job on my ceiling (bought old house and bath had leaked into room below, ceiling sagged etc). He was v. v. good, worked hard, fast and didn't charge a fortune. I found him in the small ads in the northside paper - his name is Fitzpatrick and his nos. are 8215430/0860641663.

Good luck

Thanks for the tip Babydays. Just had Tom Fitzpatrick plaster an area of my ceiling. Clean, careful worker, arrived on time and didn't overcharge. Thanks.:)

Really glad to hear it, he did work for me about 9 mths ago, glad to see he hasn't disimproved.
A good and honest tradesman is worth his weight in gold!

Back