Recommend a good family law solicitor in Mayo?

dubinamerica

Can anyone recommend a good family law solicitor in Mayo? Initially for a once off consultation regarding rights and information on custody, access etc.

Any input on what a first consultation may cost?

For a consultation i was quoted €100, that was in dublin but i would of thought there wouldn't be a huge amount of difference.

If it is just information you are after then have a google about. Search for the guardianship of childrens act 1964. I know the title says guardianship but there is alot of information about all different types, and there are several links to other situations as well, custody, access, adoption, even friggin people that are not even related to your children ( sorry bit of a sore spot for me at the moment )

You could go to the CIC as well, even though the advice they gave me was as about as much use as a chocolate kettle, they are still good. My case was very strange and unusual, and they still cant believe what has happened. No one has ever heard of it before, there is still a dispute going on as to if there even is a law that applies to what happened to me in court.

here is the link to the page [broken link removed]

i have loads of them saved of all different types. If you want to be more specific about the info you are looking for let me know and i can see what I have come across. I've spent the last few weeks doing nothing about going over the law about this. Still pretty much clueless haha but maybe you can make sense of it....if you do explain it to me wont you!!

Back