Recommend a dry cleaner for wedding dress

suzyann

Hi
I am looking to gte my wedding dress cleaned - I am living in the Dublin 15 area - Does anyone know how much I can expect to pay /and or give recommendations on a dry cleaner.

Thanks

1 Have heard good reports about Excel, Moira House, Dame Lane, Trinity Street, Dublin 2,

Phone: 677 6878

2 Recommend Craft Cleaners as excellent, a little out of your way maybe at 12 Upper Baggot St., Dublin 4

Tel: 01 668 1286

3 Heard about a new service which collects and delivers in Dublin South, which may be of interest to some people -

I heard good reports about the cleaners at Roselawn for wedding dresses. Hubby thought he'd surprise me and took mine to the cleaner in the Blanch shopping centre but I nearly freaked out and made him get it back. They managed to break buttons off a jacket I had cleaned, I wasn't trusting them with my special dress.

Haven't got around to getting it to another cleaners yet...on the list of Must dos!!

Roselawn is fine but expensive, as is the one at SUperquinn. Personally I use New York on Abbey St and they are great

Saw a mobile one for Dublin 7/15 last week - must try - hate trekking home with the hangers

Hi
Thanks for the replies, rang a few mentioned and the average cost is around 80-90 euros ; I wanted to give the dress to a charity shop so would be nice to have it cleaned first

Thanks
Suzanne

Hi
Thanks for the replies, rang a few mentioned and the average cost is around 80-90 euros ; I wanted to give the dress to a charity shop so would be nice to have it cleaned first

Thanks
Suzanne

Strikes me as a waste of €80-90 as the person buying it will probably feel that they should get it cleaned to be on the safe side. If you are donating it to charity I would be inclined to ask their advice before parting company with your money.

Craft Cleaners phone number is 01 668 8198. miselemeas gave a wrong number.

Back