Recommend a camcorder

C

Ceist Beag

I'm a bit of a novice with regards to camcorders and the like but thinking of finally getting one. Can anyone recommend what I should look for in a good camcorder? I presume digital is the only kind I should consider now - any other considerations? Sorry if this has been posted before - tried a search but found nothing on it!

have a look at...

www.pixmania.com
french site with allot cheaper prices than here. they send french manuals with there products but u can just go onto the camcorder makers site and get the english version.
i recently bought a ntsc (us) camcorder and am awaiting it to arrive...its probably better u get a pal (europe) format as u will not need to convert video etc..

Camcorder

I bought from Pixmania. Much cheaper. They sent me English manuals aswell as the continental->irish plug adaptor. Recommended.

Re: Camcorder

Thanks guys, but I'm more looking for information on what to look for in a camcorder, rather than where to get one cheap. What things are important in determining the quality of a camcorder? Like I said, I presume digital is the way to go but after that I don't really have a clue what to look for!

Back