Recieved incorrect or incompetent investment advice- impartial advice

insider

Hello all I'm a new user of this site.

I have previously worked at all levels of the financial services industry in Ireland. I have been galled by the systematically poor level of investment advice which has been dispensed in Ireland. There is a huge amount of anecdotal evidence of incompetence, misselling and outright fraud with relation to investment advice.

I have observed this level of incompetence and abundance of poorly qualified investment personnel first hand.

It has been prevalent by staff within all of the major retail institutions in the country and many private investment advice companies. This is pretty much driven by the commission based business models many of the assurance companies, banks and financial advisors work from.

If you feel you have being given incorrect, fraudulent or negligent advice I am happy to take questions and give impartial advice as to whether you have a strong case with the ombudsman regarding a complaint.

I am not looking for any fee of any kind just to help those who have been clearly badly served.

Plenty of people here looking for such advice ..... all you have to do is hit the 'reply' button!

I'm sure your professional advice, freely given, will be more than welcome.

Back