Recent threads....

A

Alan Moore

Have some of the recent threads (that have been locked) been inspired by the work of Monty Python?

They sound very much like the following:

GUARD: 'Allo, daffy English kaniggets and Monsieur Arthur-King, who is afraid of a duck, you know! So, we French fellows out-wit you a second time!

ARTHUR: How dare you profane this place with your presence!? I command you, in the name of the Knights of Camelot, to open the doors of this sacred castle,
to which God himself has guided us!

GUARD: How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk
with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second hand electric donkey bottom
biters.

ARTHUR: In the name of the Lord, we demand entrance to this sacred castle!

GUARD: No chance, English bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

ARTHUR: If you do not open this door, we shall take this castle by force! (splat) (The French rain refuse on his most royalness) In the name of God and the glory of our - [splat] (ditto) Right! That settles it!

GUARD: Yes, this time and don't come back any more or we fire arrows at the tops of your heads and make castanets out of your testicles already! Ha ha!

ARTHUR: Walk away. Just ignore them.

GUARD: No, remain ??? illegitimate faced buggerfuls! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet! Daffy English

kaniggets! Thpbpbpbt!

Back