Received Flight Tickets from Tripsta.ie for Wrong dates, do I have any options?

Usjes

Hi

My browser crashed while I was finishing booking tickets on trips ta.ie. I did receive a confirmation email and the tickets are for the correct destination, correct departure time but wrong month !
I noticed immediately and explained on the 'Contact Us' but just got an automated reply confirming receipt of my change request.
Do I have any options here or am I completely screwed if their customer service says 'tough luck' ?
Thanks
Usjes

They have an Irish contact number here - [broken link removed]

Your situation is covered by their terms and conditions - [broken link removed].

Have you tried contacting the airline directly?

4.4.1.2. Cancellation or Change to Flight Booking
In relation to flight bookings, please note that if the cancellation means that the airline charges a cancellation fee, or if the change means that the cost of your booking has increased, you will need to pay such extra charges or costs in addition to our charges outlined on your receipt or booking confirmation.

The cancellation and amendment terms of low cost flights are the applicable terms of the airline. You should contact the airline directly to cancel or make amendments to low cost flights. Usually fares for low cost flights are non-refundable. In the event that you decide to cancel your low cost flight, our service fee and any amendment charges are non-refundable. If the reason for your cancellation is covered by the terms of any insurance policy you have purchased, you may be able to reclaim any applicable non-refunded fares or cancellation charges from the insurers.

Please note that flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on your booking confirmation or e-ticket. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options. If you do not check-in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register you as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or your whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render your ticket void.
If you wish to cancel your booking because you are unable to comply with the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary, the Terms and Conditions of the airline will apply and we accept no responsibility for any charges incurred.

Back