Reccomend a good, relaible conveyancing solr in the city centre (Dublin)?

kushrova

Can anybody reccomend a good, relaible conveyancing solicitor in the city centre(Dublin) that dosent charge through the roof

Re: Solicitor recomendation

I did but I would have liked a few names that I could choose from. Unfortunately I dont think that I will get any more reccomendations under the previous thread as it seems to be starting to go off ona tangent. When I asked for solicitor reccomendations I wouldnt have thought that one would suffice. It dosent give me much choice?????

I did but I would have liked a few names that I could choose from. Unfortunately I dont think that I will get any more reccomendations under the previous thread as it seems to be starting to go off ona tangent. When I asked for solicitor reccomendations I wouldnt have thought that one would suffice. It dosent give me much choice?????

I definitely think you should ask for your money back on this site. You are patently not getting the service you are entitled to!

mf

I did notice that Sue Ellen but one is in Foxrock which does not suit and the other apparently charges approx €3500. Also those threads are a bit old and some posters may have had recenr experience with some good solicitors. Thanks for your comments though. So does anyone have any reccomendations. They would be much appreciated. Thanks

I was using one of the very big firms and their fees became off the wall completely. I was offered the name of a smaller firm which are acting for me at the present. They are Leman Solicitors at Percy Place, Dublin 4. Number is 01-6393000. and other than a satisfied client, I hold absolutely no connection.

Back