Rea

steve44 said:
Do you offer
any advice on self cert mortgages, with a 25% deposit?

Thanks

Steve44

Yes!

True self cert mortgages aren't available in Ireland but a couple of lenders have schemes whereby the accountant can confirm your income is sufficient to service the mortgage without you having to provide accounts.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

we have gone through REA before and we are currently going through them again both on the sale of our current house and purchase of our new house. It could not be more simplfied. It really take that hassle out of moving. I have great praise for both the company and our advisor Sean in Gorey office. I think its great that everything is set out and explained in laymans terms. Not like other institutions who confuse you and use jargon that no one understands. Its your money and you know exactly where its going and how its being spent with REA.

Sarah W

If I do not need a mortgage and just want the legal package for a buy and sell what does that cost ?

For the OP:we used REA and so far have found them to be excellent, if only EA's were as helpful!

Ask them to confirm that this is the cheapest mortgage currently available!Ask them to list the other rates available on the market and justify why they have advised you to go with X BANK

Back