Re: Partnership Agreement-Advisor Limerick

Zarkov

Hi everyone

I am looking for someone in the Limerick area to look at both mine and my partners financial situation and give advise and suggestions on the best root forward as a couple.

We are not in a position to get married and are having a partnership agreement drafted to cover ourselves in the event of a breakup.

We have discussed our situation with a solicitor and an accountant however both are looking for us to tell them what we want to do and they will then set this out in writing in the form of an agreement.

We are looking for an indepentant person to look at our financial situation and offer suggestions and ideas that we can then think about before coming to a final decision and having the agreement drawn up.

I know it seems logical that we need a financial advisor but most I have spoken to seem only able to advise on mortgages, pensions etc rather than a full analysis.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Zar

Hi Zar.
Fergus Hanly of Fergus J Hanly & Associates in Limerick will do a very thorough analysis of your situation for you. He will also outline the charging structure from the start so you will know exactly where you stand. Tell him dhon recommended him.
Best of luck.

dhon

Thank you for that dhon I will give him a call and hopefully he will be able to help.

Thanks again

Zar

Back