Re: Investment Advice

Moro

I have approx €200K to invest from an award from a bad car accident. I was going to invest it in a property but not sure with the uncertainty in the market. I have a joint mortgage of €350K on a self build under construction with my partner but I'm not on title of the property (just on mortgage because site was family gift) and we're not married which leaves me in no man's land regarding this property. Any advice on what to invest it in? Will I still qualify as first time buyer because I'm not on title? Should I wait out and see if the property market levels out and invest elsewhere in the meantime? Any advice/suggestions?

Why not get independent, professional advice from a good multi-agency intermediary or authorised advisor who would be better placed that AAM contributors do a comprehensive financial review/fact find and recommend a range of options suitable to your specific needs? Sounds to me like you don't know what these might be and lumping it all into one or other investment (e.g. property) without analysing your situation, plans (short, medium and long term) and needs might not be the most prudent thing to do...

Back