Re:Houses in celbridge

mollyoh

looking to buy a house in celbridge. Anyone have any opinion on the best areas to be looking at? What about Crodaun and Thornhill?

Re: Houses in celbridge

It really depends on whether your looking at 3 bed/4 bed or what, there's no bad estates as such - it just depends on what your requirements actually are..eg close to village/schools etc??...Crodaun is a nice estate but its in 2 parts and is quite a long walk to the village, I viewed houses in the 1st part of Crodaun (nearest to Maxol garage) a couple of years back (4 bed semi) and felt that on SOME of the roads the houses were a bit jumbled up, the 4 beds wernt huge and garden quite small but then again that could have just been on the particluar roads I saw so dont want to generalise!

Thornill Meadows is very nice but all 3 beds I think, right across the road from the new Aldi and the school but no en suite in master bedroom (if thats a concern!)

Thornhill gardens/Willowbrook is slightly older and a little cheaper than Crodaun and is a good location for the Tesco's and Aldi and within walking distance comfortably for village.

I have relatives living in Castletown and thats an area I'd look at too, some nice quiet streets but only thing is houses are that bit older. Beatty Park/Grove is nice too.

Back