Ratemysolicitor has zero credibility, discuss.

surly the piont of rate my solisitor or rate anything website is the provider in the topic(this site solicitors activities) will be aware that comments and transparancy is there for all to see ,he will ignore the untruths and maybe curb his ativities in any dodgey dealings he has undertaken that he has gotten away with in the passed and when the public use these services all these items can be explored giving them a beter service

Still better than nothing, plus it doesn't seem to be open to members of the legal profession - that norrows down the field a bit.

ONQ.

surly the piont of rate my solisitor or rate anything website is the provider in the topic(this site solicitors activities) will be aware that comments and transparancy is there for all to see ,he will ignore the untruths and maybe curb his ativities in any dodgey dealings he has undertaken that he has gotten away with in the passed and when the public use these services all these items can be explored giving them a beter service

(nods)

That's the theory anyway.

People forget that their posts leave a "spoor".
People use words and sentences differently from other people.
You can have a good laugh at the dodgy solicitors' expense on that site.

Try to pick out those "glowing" reports that are obviously written by themselves or people in their office to counter the poor image people have given them.
I have no doubt some of this se deserved, based on consistent nastiness or incompetence, but it should be borne in mind that anyone can have an *off* day and the solicitor is not "bad" just because he disagrees with you.
You can see from some of the posts on this forum how an obsession with a particular case has given the potential plaintiff an unbalanced view of the matter.

ONQ.

I just searched my solicitor.
He gets three stars.
The comments are;
"Excellent, value for money, efficient practice. **** himself is a gentleman and a very genuine individual."

I agree with all of that.

Back