rangemaster cookers

villa 1

Hi there. Has anybody bought anything from Samsyerman lately, and in particular a rangemaster rangecooker, hood and splashback(Classic deluxe 90cm, cranberry). I know price wise they are far better than down south but i'm just wondering about the quality of the product itself and the waiting time for the appliances to be delivered. Also has anyone had dealings with Trading post.uk who also stock these appliances and a whole lot more at prices that also make them very competitive.

if you buy a dual fuel one make sure all the gas burners have a flame failure device This is the law in Ireland but not in the UK

bought our rangemaster from samsyerman the model you mentioned above 90cm in cranberry. we ordered in Feb and told 3 week wait. after 3 weeks we were told an additional week, a few weeks later we were told cause of the colour we ordered it would be 6 weeks. after 6 weeks we were told the one they received from rangemaster didnt have correct flame failure fittings for republic of ireland....after 9 weeks ours was delivered.
In saying all that most people on here speak positively of samsyerman, so i just put it down to bad luck.

for all the inconvenience we got £50 off the bill, but it was still nearly half the price of what you'd pay down here.

Thanks for your help. I was also thinking of getting a matching extactor hood and splashback, so we'll see how it goes. There's a definite saving going up north.

we bought all our appliances up north in hardys in kilkeel,outside newry.fantastic too deal with got all our stuff delievered last friday.

Anyone know if you can get Waterford range cookers from any online shop? Haven't been able to find one...

Back