Raisin vs NTMA

klaus-v

Hello,

I opened and subsequently transferred 75000€ to Raisin early last month and deposited the sum to the italian bank BFF.
My wife has another account on her name only and we were planning to transfer it (about 50k) to BlueOR or Banca Privata since now BFF is not available any more.
In light of the new interestes announced by NTMA, I wonder if it makes more sense at this stage to put them in the NTMA
deposit account instead of of the Raisin deposit accounts ? What's the general consensus ?

Thanks
Klaus

One year at 4% with BFF which has now been delisted. I was going to put the other 50K into the other italian bank @ 3.9% since the italian banks look to be easier to work with in terms of documentation etc. (according to other users) in comparison with BlueOR and also because there is no tax on the interests in Italy so we will only be concerned with the taxation in Ireland. Now with the new NTMA offer I was just wondering if that was still worth ...

I don't get it, the 4% rate is better than NTMA even considering DIRT. I have 50K in with blueOR now, there's no difference for dealing with tax in my eyes - accountant will take care of it

Back