Raisin Email support

Yes, it took over a week for them to reply on 2 separate occasions, so very poor. I think you're better off ringing them, & be prepared to wait 15 or 20 mins. Check the website ,it's only a 2 or 3 hour window when you can ring
 
Unfortunately it’s likely the customer service workers are only paid minimum wage and are really understaffed. I’ve seen documentaries about these fintechs and this is the common thread. That’s probably why it’s hard to contact them.
 
Last edited:
I can confirm that as of October 2025 the service is still extremely slow. I waited on an email response only to be told that my sender email address didn't match my account email address. I can't believe places still haven't figured out that @gmail.com is the exact same as @googlemail.com and that the two are interchangeable. I might have to try phoning them in the end up. I wish Google would bring their 'Hold for me' feature to Pixel phones in Ireland.
 
Back
Top