Raisen Fixed Term Rate decrease

Gunther

I received an email from Raisen stating;

“…..TF Bank AB (publ) has informed us about an upcoming interest rate decrease on 28.05.2024. As your application to open a deposit account with TF Bank AB (publ) has not yet been confirmed by the bank, please note that to ensure you receive the current interest rate of 3,45 %, you must have forwarded any additional documentation required by the bank no later than the banking day before 28.05.2024 and the funds you wish to invest must be in your Raisin Account by then.”

I’ve just opened an account but i’ll need to make sure transfers are completed by 28th.

Will there be issues transferring from Trade Republic or Revolut to Raisen. It’ll be around 50k

I received an email from Raisen stating;

“…..TF Bank AB (publ) has informed us about an upcoming interest rate decrease on 28.05.2024. As your application to open a deposit account with TF Bank AB (publ) has not yet been confirmed by the bank, please note that to ensure you receive the current interest rate of 3,45 %, you must have forwarded any additional documentation required by the bank no later than the banking day before 28.05.2024 and the funds you wish to invest must be in your Raisin Account by then.”

I’ve just opened an account but i’ll need to make sure transfers are completed by 28th.

Will there be issues transferring from Trade Republic or Revolut to Raisen. It’ll be around 50k
My understanding is that you can only transfer to/from Raisin using your nominated account so make sure your funds are in your nominated account and effect the transfer to Raisin before the 28th.

Back