Radiohead,Malahide Castle t'port

JohnnyBoy

Hi there,
I'm wondering how long does the Dart take from Sandymount(which I'm assuming is the nearest Dart station to Donnybrook) to Malahide?
Time will be tight tomorrow nite as my train gets into Heuston @ 7pm & the band are on stage @ 8.30ish to 9pm.
Thanks for any advice

If you're getting in to Heuston and need to go to Malahide why are you going to Donnybrook/Sandymount ?

Unless there's a reason you need to go that way then it's out of the way ... just hop on the LUAS at Heuston to Connolly Station (takes less than 15 mins) and then take a DART/Commuter train from there to Malahide - trains take around 20 mins .. check the times in advance though as they're not that frequent can be big enough gaps between the trains.

I'm wondering how long does the Dart take from Sandymount(which I'm assuming is the nearest Dart station to Donnybrook) to Malahide?

www.irishrail.ie will give you the exact time.

Sydney Parade may be closer depending where you are in Donneybrook.

Edited to add was it really difficult to type the word Transport for the title?

Thanks for the advice-yeah staying Donnybrook overnight.Didn't realise Sydney Parade was nearest station thanks for that.

if you know the address you're staying you can type it into the dto site and it will tell you which is the nearest station

Might be easier (time wise) to get the LUAS from Heuston, drop your overnight bag in the lockers in Connolly and then head on out on the DART from their to Malahide.

You can pick up your bag on the way back, gig will be over by 10.45 (as per planning permission)

I agree, it will take approx 15 mins walk from Malahide Station to the gig itself.

Might be easier (time wise) to get the LUAS to Heuston, drop your overnight bag in the lockers in Connolly and then head on out on the DART from their to Malahide.

You can pick up your bag on the way back, gig should be over 10.30.

Back