Rabodirect Fund of the month "Henderson Pan European Smaller Companies Fund"

deputyjk

Hi all

I see rabo's fund of the month for Sept is Henderson Pan European Smaller Companies Fund"

As i am new to investing do any of you have advice on investing €3,000 in this fund. I am willing to leave it here for 2 - 4 years

Hi

I am not joking, but I could come on and say its a brilliant opportunity and should not miss out on it - but you dont know who I am, whether I know what I'm talking about or if I have a vested interest (just this once I'll tell you, I havent a clue!!).

Your best bet is to do some research of the companies listed on the factsheet and make an educated guess as to whether this is a good investment or not.

you shouldn't base an investment decision on whether something is 'fund of the month'. do some research and pick a fund where you understand the investment strategy and are happy with the level of risk & likely returns. this should make you more money over the term of the investment than you will save in comission on the 'special offer'.

Rabodirect are holding an investment seminar next week and someone from Hendersons will be there - its a free event

Back