Rabodirect Daily Limits

homer911

In the light of the Northern Rock, at least you can have the assurance that once you get onto the website, you could get your money. I've noticed that RaboDirect has a daily internet transfer limit of €10k - you cant withdraw more than this on any one day. Worst still, they impose this limit on internal transfers (C/A to S/A! Explain that to me!!) If they count an internal transfer of 10k as equal to the daily limit, and you have to move money from your S/A to your C/A to get it out of the bank, are you limited to a €5k daily withdrawal?

Really ? You cannot withdraw more than 10k in any one day ?:confused:

In the light of the Northern Rock, at least you can have the assurance that once you get onto the website, you could get your money. I've noticed that RaboDirect has a daily internet transfer limit of €10k - you cant withdraw more than this on any one day. Worst still, they impose this limit on internal transfers (C/A to S/A! Explain that to me!!) If they count an internal transfer of 10k as equal to the daily limit, and you have to move money from your S/A to your C/A to get it out of the bank, are you limited to a €5k daily withdrawal?

I transferred €65K from my Rabodirect account to my BOI account two weeks ago in the one transaction. No problems!

Homer911

I have checked their website but cannot see anything about a daily limit, can you give me a link to where it might say there is a 10k limit ?

Ta

I can't access my a/c at the moment as my PIN number gadget is at home but I'm pretty sure the transfer limit is something you can set yourself. An additional security measure?

Have a look around the secure site and I'm sure you'll find a way to change it.

RaboDirect does not place limits on customers making external transfers.

It is possible to set your own limit in the secure site. This is done via the options on the left hand navigation menu in the secure site:
User Options -> click Limits.

RaboDirect

FYI, I can tell you that BOI 365 online banking has a maximum 20K per day limit on internet transfers, and its not something thats user configurable.

RSMike

I transferred more than that from a savings account to a current a/c online yesterday

RS Mike

Sorry, I misunderstood your first post

Do you know if this has an effect on Rabodirect's moneymover if you try to move more than 20k from BOI ? Will it be rejected ? Say you are on moneymover and want to take 50k from your BOI a/c will it be rejected in that manner ?

Ta

Not sure about that, I have only tried moving money from BOI out using b365 and found out about the 20K daily limit.

Mike

Back