Rabo Direct MLIIF New Energy Fund

tippergore

Logged into my account today to discover that my investment in this fund had doubled overnight! Is this an error by rabo? If not, what has led to the increase in the value of this fund?

UPDATE:

Just re-checked my account, and yes it appears it was an error on Rabo's part! There goes my dream holiday to Vegas!

For sure it was a mistake...I was looking a tin excess of 25% gain on that fund up until about 2 weeks ago...it is now in the red!

If you look at daily prices of this fund, I was shocked to see that it rose to 18 euro on wednesday morning and dropped back again to about 8 euro later that day. Markets so unpredictable, I think this is likely and not a rabo error

If you look at daily prices of this fund, I was shocked to see that it rose to 18 euro on wednesday morning and dropped back again to about 8 euro later that day. Markets so unpredictable, I think this is likely and not a rabo error

Where can you look at the daily prices of the fund ?

After looking at the daily prices, on no other day have Rabo published prices twice. so this leads me to believe that there was in fact an error on Rabo's part and the extreme price increase had nothing to do with market volatility.

i too noticed it and was about to sell when i said i'd better phone them first... took a print screen of the transaction just before i was to confirm but cancelled. they called me to back to say it was an error !!! not very thankful may i add and the customer service led a lot to be desired....

what would have happened if i had confirmed the order ?

Looks like they mixed up the World Energy Fund with the New Energy Fund. Glad that I am not the only one who took a fancy to this fund.

Back