Rabo Bank - Moving money into my current A/C

Caili

How the hell do you move money from your Rabo current A/C to another current A/C??? I cant get my head around it at all!!! :confused: :confused:

Its the same process as moving money from your Rabo savings account to your Rabo current account, obviously though you need to register the non rabo current account, and then you can move money from savings(rabo) to current (rabo) and then to current (non rabo)
Beckster

To transfer from your Savings Account with RaboDirect to your Current Account and then onto your primary bank account, go to the secure site and login in. Then go to Payments, then Transfer and then Add. Leave the payment date blank. Make sure that your Savings Account is selected under the Payment Date Box, then on the right of the screen, enter the amount you wish to transfer. Then the next box is for the
sort code for RaboDirect which is 99.02.60 and the next box is then for your Current account No. The FOR box, is simply a reference for when you are viewing your statement on-line. Simply enter your name in this field. Ignore the payments details box and press continue. This will then pop up a confirmation screen. Press Confirm here and then you must use your Digipass. When you enter your Pin Code into the DigiPass, APPLI will pop up on the DigiPass Screen. Press 2 and five - will come up, enter the six digit code that is on the computer screen and then press send. This will complete the transfer.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one confused by Rabo's insistence on having to operate dual accounts.

To move money out of RaboDirect you can follow the instructions below.

To transfer from your Savings Account with RaboDirect to your Current Account and then onto your primary bank account, simply go to the secure site and login in. Then go to Payments, then Transfer and then Add. Leave the payment date blank. Make sure that your Savings Account is selected under the Payment Date Box, then on the right of the screen, enter the amount you wish to transfer. Then the next box is for the
sort code for RaboDirect which is 99.02.60 and the next box is then for your Current account No. The FOR box, is simply a reference for when you are viewing your statement on-line. Simply enter your name in this field. Ignore the payments details box and press continue. This will then pop up a confirmation screen. Press Confirm here and then you must use your Digipass. When you enter your Pin Code into the DigiPass, APPLI will pop up on the DigiPass Screen. Press 2 and five - will come up, enter the six digit code that is on the computer screen and then press send. This will complete the transfer. Creat another transfer the same way to your primary bank account.

Back