QuinnLife Direct Freeway Funds

NavanMan1

Just wondering if anybody here knows anything about who actually manages these funds.

Are the Fund Managers directly employed by QuinnDirect or are these funds bought from sombody like F&C or some other financial house ?

The funds are index-tracking, i.e. they attempt to follow a stock-market index as best they can. As such, there's nobody actively managing the funds - what happens on the index dictates what happens to the fund.

The funds are index-tracking, i.e. they attempt to follow a stock-market index as best they can. As such, there's nobody actively managing the funds - what happens on the index dictates what happens to the fund.

Hi,

For the Irish funds they buy the basket of ISEQ stocks and track as closely as possible. For the China fund they enter into some Trust, according to theirdocumentation, I assume this is some form of ETF.

Does anybody know how their fee's work, I know they say they charge an admin fee of 1-1.5% but is this the total fee. Do they publish an TER? What I mean is, are there any additional charges on top of this that might not be to noticable, custody fee's etc...

Does anyone know how closely their returns are to the index?

I agree - the problem for me is understanding the tax situation. I am still not happy with the answers I have got. Depending on the tax situation it may be better to hold them via QL wrapper.

Not sure about better, but certainly much less hassle. They look after all the taxes for you.

Still if you can save that much.

Thanks for the info...interesting to know.

Back