Quinn Life Freeway -> Irish Life

candyman

Anybody got details from Irish Life yet around how and where to access the recently moved over QL Freeway funds?

Many thanks.

Got text last week with a pin number to access my new Irish Life (ex Quinn Freeway) account. Am away, so didn't receive letter which has details of the new account code which is supposed to go with this pin. So, will have to contact them on my return to reset my access code. My husband also got text informing him that letter had been sent. I'm surprised you got neither text nor letter.

Just rang old quinn number today,i was told all policies were transferred to Irish Life,they gave me the number,rang them and they set up new online access etc, It was very straightforward,so am now able to check policy,change funds etc again,hope this helps.

Pat

its 01 7041010, usual list of choices when you phone but you get to talk to someone pretty quickly.

They seem to have gotten the cart before the horse on this. I had to ring Irish Life 5 working days after they took over my account from Quinn as I still had not heard from them. If I had wanted to do a trade during that time it would have been less than straightforward. Thankfully all sorted now, mainly through me having to push Irish Life in the right direction.

just to follow back on this, got some letters in the post, followed the instructions so it looks all setup now

Back