Quick solution needed for e-commerce

• Thread starter fatherdougalmaguire
  • Start date
F

fatherdougalmaguire

AAMinals,
I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of an e-commerce solution provider who can add an online purchasing facility to an existing website.

A friend of mine has been offered a deal but as part of that deal he needs to make his product available for online purchase. He has a website and just needs to be able to sell it online.

Time is not on our side. I just got the call now but he needs to have something up by EOB tomorrow.

It's a long shot but I thought I'd try.

Hi, not IT'y, but I believe that Paypal would be the quickest payment method to get set up. Euroconex etc. will not move that fast (vetting procedures, bond etc).

Most hosting accounts have a secure function available for shopping cart systems, he needs to check this with his host.

I believe that whoever is supplying him the product is not au-fait with the technicalities in believing that it could be set up and tested that quickly by tomorrow.

I would hope that someone will PM you through this board to offer you towards IT professional who could set up and integrate within your timeline.

Back