Question about Income Tax Return

mcork23

Excuse me if this is a dumb question :)

I've an underpayment for 2019 - I'm seeing this on the prelim result. Can I just pay this by going to make a payment and selecting the year and inputting the amount.

OR

Must I go to complete income tax return - which I've looked at but 2 things absolutely stumped me, and can't seem to find anything clear about it.

In the additionial residency status section, what happens here. I'm born and bred in Ireland, haven't lived anywhere else. Am I an Ordinarily Resident? Yes / No and am I Domiciled in Ireland - Yes / No

I've read the info points and look around online, and it's just going over my head to be honest. As I said, dumb question, but would appreciate any helpful response. Thank you

Excuse me if this is a dumb question :)

I've an underpayment for 2019 - I'm seeing this on the prelim result. Can I just pay this by going to make a payment and selecting the year and inputting the amount.

OR

Must I go to complete income tax return - which I've looked at but 2 things absolutely stumped me, and can't seem to find anything clear about it.

In the additionial residency status section, what happens here. I'm born and bred in Ireland, haven't lived anywhere else. Am I an Ordinarily Resident? Yes / No and am I Domiciled in Ireland - Yes / No

I've read the info points and look around online, and it's just going over my head to be honest. As I said, dumb question, but would appreciate any helpful response. Thank you
You need to file the return. Based on your post above, you are resident, ordinarily resident and domiciled in Ireland.

Back