november16
Registered User
- Messages
- 177
Hello does anybody know the answer to this question please
I will qualify for Pre 95 pension public service pension age 65 next birthday November I have served approximately 34 years but pension will be based upon 29 years
I have approx 670 A rate P.R.S.I. Pre PS Stamps which would qualify me for approx €53 Euro a week - mixed rate pro rata pension on top of occupation public service pension.
I have also purchased 16 years Voluntary UK N.I. Stamps re uk state pension so should qualify for approx 23 years from uk.
I do not think I’d get to 10 years required for partial contributory pension using any of the very helpfully and patiently suggested routes thanks @Sclass and others even the 1 A rate stamp change of status credits or ARF will prove problematic.
Does qualifying for the mixed rate pro rata amount disqualify me from receiving the the uk state pension
Any answers would be gratefully received
I will qualify for Pre 95 pension public service pension age 65 next birthday November I have served approximately 34 years but pension will be based upon 29 years
I have approx 670 A rate P.R.S.I. Pre PS Stamps which would qualify me for approx €53 Euro a week - mixed rate pro rata pension on top of occupation public service pension.
I have also purchased 16 years Voluntary UK N.I. Stamps re uk state pension so should qualify for approx 23 years from uk.
I do not think I’d get to 10 years required for partial contributory pension using any of the very helpfully and patiently suggested routes thanks @Sclass and others even the 1 A rate stamp change of status credits or ARF will prove problematic.
Does qualifying for the mixed rate pro rata amount disqualify me from receiving the the uk state pension
Any answers would be gratefully received