Purchase of dining room furniture

olivia

Can anyone advise me as to where is the best place in the country to view dining room furniture both in terms of choice and value for money?

There is a place in Milltown CO Galway - they are very good - it's called N17 superstore. I have used them before and found them excellent value. They deliver as well. Also a place in Castleisland, Co Kerry - can't remember the naem but again very good. (to explain the extrems I'm fomr Galway and Mrs Ned_ie is Limerick!!!)

the castleisland one might be castleT,
they've a place in Lmk as well according to this site:
[broken link removed]

olivia said:
Can anyone advise me as to where is the best place in the country to view dining room furniture both in terms of choice and value for money?

I'm selling a solid maple dining table and six chairs very nice set and in as new condition (no kiddies yet) our kitchen was too small for them when we moved into our currrent home and they have been in storage ever since, I'm based in Limerick, can deliver in Limerick area and supply photos if required, PM me if anybody is interested. :)

DOBBER22 said:
I'm selling a solid maple dining table and six chairs very nice set and in as new condition (no kiddies yet) our kitchen was too small for them when we moved into our currrent home and they have been in storage ever since, I'm based in Limerick, can deliver in Limerick area and supply photos if required, PM me if anybody is interested. :)
I might be interested Dobber.

I'm moving into a new house in Limerick in the next few weeks.

You don't really want to be posting your email address on a public forum. There are nasty people who trawl through forums like this looking for live email accounts. Prepare for a deluge of spam. Your better option is to post a message expressing your interest, and send a pm with your address.

Conroys in castleisland is great quality and you can haggle a bit if you are buying a few things. Crown furniture charliville is also good lower prices also. Tadgh o'connor Rathkeale aslo have a good selection.

Reggie said:
I might be interested Dobber.

I'm moving into a new house in Limerick in the next few weeks.

Not a bother let me know if you'd like to see it :)

Surprised that no one has mentioned Beechmount Industrial Estate in Navan, Co Meath. Several large showrooms where you should be able to find something to suit your taste.

In the market for both dining room and bedroom furniture, does anyone whether it is cheaper to go up North for such furniture?

Hi Dobber22,

Would you mind letting me know the dimensions and price of the dining table and chairs? we have a small kitchen so are looking for a 4 - 6 seater table with chairs. if you could post a photo that would be great also.

thanks,

Muzzy.

SecurityDoor said:
Surprised that no one has mentioned Beechmount Industrial Estate in Navan, Co Meath. Several large showrooms where you should be able to find something to suit your taste.

True, my parents always swore by Navan furniture (and carpets for that matter, but there no longer!)..

Would you happen to know the names of any of the shops - heading down that way on Sunday and wanted to find out what time they open.

Thanks,

No contest - www.instore.ie - 2 stores in Limerick, 1 in Waterford, Galway and Sligo - soon to be opeing in Dublin and Cork - incredible quality, fantastic service and really good prices. Advice - go view their stuff in one of the stores, then order online - free delivery. Although if you're based in Limerick you're laughing.

Our whole house is instore furnished!

Back