PUP - confirmation of claim

ATC110

I've confirmed this three times now - the first time when I heard the government public service ad, then from a MyWelfare email request and another today stating I have yet to confirm my claim.

Has anyone else been asked to confirm their claim more than once, without any acknowledgment of their previous confirmation(s)?

Morning are you saying you have confirmed 3 times since the latest request about 2 weeks ago to confirm eligibility or 3 times over all?

All PUP recepients have been requested to confirm eligibility before the 20th July 2021. I confirmed my own eligibility on Saturday last, when finished, it submitted with no issues. About 30 minutes later I received a new notification thanking me for confirming eligibility and the usual if anything further required an officer will be in touch.

It seems odd your not getting a confirmation notification and your receiving additional notification you have yet to confirm. I'd certainly being calling the helpline ASAP

Same,I confirmed eligibility about 5 days ago,and got another email from welfare yesterday asking for the same thing.

Same,I confirmed eligibility about 5 days ago,and got another email from welfare yesterday asking for the same thing.
When you confirmed your eligibility, did you get a follow up notification about 30 minutes later, thanking you for confirming your eligibility? I did so I'm presuming their systems have picked up my confirmation, if no such notification received, I'm guessing for whatever reason their system not picking up your attempt to confirm? and might require a call to DEASP?

I got a confirmation after I proactively confirmed my claim (without receiving a request) then got a request to confirm on the same day!
I confirmed again and got a further confirmation.
Then yesterday a third request and subsequent confirmation.

I got a confirmation after I proactively confirmed my claim (without receiving a request) then got a request to confirm on the same day!
I confirmed again and got a further confirmation.
Then yesterday a third request and subsequent confirmation.
Seems really odd, I'm wondering if your pro active confirmation as somehow muddled it up, I wasn't aware you could just confirm eligibility without being asked, sent a link in notifications? Have you called them to seek clarification?, I'm now wondering will I receive another notification? I know the mywelfare portal crashed on the first day notifications were sent out, I deliberately waited until last Saturday morning.

I've confirmed this three times now - the first time when I heard the government public service ad, then from a MyWelfare email request and another today stating I have yet to confirm my claim.

Has anyone else been asked to confirm their claim more than once, without any acknowledgment of their previous confirmation(s)?
Yes I also have been asked 3 times to confirm my eligibility. I've just now completed the form (much simpler process than the other 2 times) and have received an immediate email telling me that I have received a notification from mywelfare.ie. I then went into my mywelfare account and saw the notification confirming my eligibility confirmation for PUP.
Have you verified your account with mywelfare? If not then this could be why you're not getting the notifications confirming receipt of your eligibility confirmation request.

When you say form, are you referring to the actual form that opens up in the link in the notification that asks you to confirm eligibility? Or another form?

At a guess and it's only a guess, there is a link on various DEASP, GOV sites to confirm eligibility, these are possibly older links /forms. I believe the current form is retrievable via that actual recent notification re confirming eligibility. Just as an observation it focuses primarily on education status, returning to education etc, in essence focusing on students who we know will lose the payment in September, second page is the T&C"s, click and submit.

My point being if any other link clicked proactively to confirm eligibility may be irrelevant an older request if I'm making sense. Again, I'm just guessing this may be the issue with anyone receiving multiple notifications?

Yes I also have been asked 3 times to confirm my eligibility. I've just now completed the form (much simpler process than the other 2 times) and have received an immediate email telling me that I have received a notification from mywelfare.ie. I then went into my mywelfare account and saw the notification confirming my eligibility confirmation for PUP.
Have you verified your account with mywelfare? If not then this could be why you're not getting the notifications confirming receipt of your eligibility confirmation request.
I have a verified account and have received receipts each time as previously outlined and the same as your experience.

I can’t get through on the 1890 helpline, just endless holding.
Does anyone have a different number?

There's only the one number I think, I'm not sure if a local intero centre might be able to check, if you've a twitter account, could be worth putting up a tweet at the DEASP feed, they seem to respond quickly to social media posts or maybe email them? Sorry, not much help I know

Back