PTSB V's IIB

Pexus1976

Good Morning,

Which lender would be considered the most lenient in relation to the max funding they can appove?

I know that PTSB concentrate on 100% Mortgages any other benefits with going with this lender?

I know IIB take room rental into consideration any other benefits over the above lender?

IIB offer interest only for up to 36 months during the term, PTSB offer a 6 month initial payment holiday - both lenders have their merits so why not approach both for approval in principle and decide from there.

Sarah

www.rea.ie

Frist Active also tend to lend more. They do 100% mortgages and they also include room rental (no minimum earnings required). They do not do deferred payments but the max LTV for PTSBs Take 4 is 98%.

No, I was just telling the op that it might be worth their while applying to FA also as they tend to lend more than other lenders.

Thanks Helen,

But mainly concerned with PTSB & IIB at the moment...especially in relation to which mortgage co will lend the most

Thanks for the information on FA, should come in handy..

You should check out EBS as well - I think they lend more than IIB. They also have an easy steps option for the first year where you pay 85% of the monthly repayments.

No problem Pexus, I would expect IIB to lend more than PTSB as they take in room rental which can add upto 30k onto the amount you qualify for. Also, if you are willing to take a 3 year fixed rate they may lend a little more...

Back