PTSB tracker?

The initial data access request went in June 2016 and the complaint then at the end of July 2016 after we got our file showing we defaulted to tracker.

Will the FSO do anything while the central bank review is ongoing?

20 months and still ongoing is ridiculous. How can they not have your complaint resolved within 20 months? Appears they like to try wear people down over time...

Hi Fitz,

Will the FSO do anything while the central bank review is ongoing?

PTSB have claimed that they are finished their review and have deemed you not impacted, therefore your only free way to have the complaint investigated further is through the FSO.
I believe that they will investigate it if the central bank agree that the ptsb review has been finalised.

Hope this helps, it's what I plan if they tell me I'm not impacted.

Thanks

Folks,

I have corresponded with FSO on a similar issue I have with PTSB mishandling of my account. The FSO is saying they are waiting for the Central Bank Assurance process to be completed before proceeding on the individual cases.

My take on this is that Central Bank will uncover 000's more impacted accounts at PTSB

I agree with PFS,
it is frustrating that Ptsb continue to ignore 000's of complaints against them, unlike BOI who have now accepted this and are engaging with customers. I don't doubt that CB will find against them in Dec or March, regarding these cases that Ptsb consider to be "not Impacted" . However I think we will still have a major battle with ptsb to get proper redress and Compensation. It may well have to go to court. Unfortunately. But the publicity and numbers are growing.......

My philosophy now is to trust in the central bank review, they have made a lot happen for 20,000 + customers who were moved off Tracker mortgages by devious means by banks. Otherwise, my sanity goes out the window! The consent stress of it would drive you crazy!

Some banks digging their heels in but I expect the Ombudsman will have a different opinion. Keep up the fight!

Disappointing, if not surprising, statement from PTSB today following the central bank update today. The struggle goes on.

Back